Last Updated: August 26, 2020
1. Information We Collect
We may collect and use the following types of information from those who use the Site and the Services:
• Information by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, billing and credit card information, and other information that may not be publicly available.
• Communications and interactions, including, but not limited to, your personal interests, online interactions, viewing data, requests for Services, communications with us and third parties, advertisement interactions, forum and discussion board activities, Site feedback or suggestions, search queries, product reviews, and any other activities when using the Site or the Services.
• Information you provide when you register with the Site and the Services, when adding or updating account preferences, and when subscribing for any Services.
• Information about your transactions using the Site and the Services, including, but not limited to, your brand and merchandise interests, purchases, and order history.
• Information from social media platforms and networks that you use in connection with our Site, or that share or allow you to share information with us, such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram. For example, if you use functionalities, plugins, widgets, or tools from social media platforms or networks in connection with our Site (e.g., to log into an account, or to share inspiration, finds, purchases, and other content with your friends and followers on social media), we will collect the information that you share with us, or that those social media platforms or networks share with us. For more information about social media platform and network privacy practices, please review the privacy policies and settings of the social media platforms and networks that you use
• Information you provide when submitting information to be posted or otherwise displayed on public areas of the Site or transmitted to other visitors or third parties on the internet (collectively, "User Contributions"). All User Contributions are submitted at your own risk. Although we always seek to protect your information, we cannot guarantee that our security over User Contributions is impenetrable. We also cannot control how other visitors and third parties that gain access to User Contributions will use such information.
We may combine information you provide us with other information about you that we obtain from your past use of the Site and Services, from our business partners, and from other companies. We may access other information about you collected from third parties, such as social media and marketing companies. We will treat any non-personal information that is combined with personal information as if it were all personal information.
a. Automatic Data Collection
We collect the following types of information from you as you use the Site through automatic data collection technologies:
• Log file information commonly collected by host servers when you visit websites, including internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, click counts, and similar information. This information is not connected to personal information and is used for purposes of administering the Site, analyzing trends, tracking visitor activity, and collecting demographic data.
• Other details regarding your activities on the Site and Services, including your equipment, operating system, software, traffic information, and location data.
• Location or geolocation information of your device that you use to access our Site, if your device settings allow us to collect location information.
Our automatic data collection includes the use of the following technologies:
b. How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
Because we track visitors' activities over time and across third-party websites, we respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals sent to us from our visitors' browsers. However, we do not allow third parties to track such activities. You can opt out of behavioral tracking on this Site as follows: You may opt out of behavioral tracking efforts at anytime by submitting an opt-out request by emailing info@audrosebeauty.
2. How We Use Your Information
We are the sole owners of information collected from visitors on this Site. We will not sell or rent your information to third parties. We use information collected from you or about you, including personal information, for the following purposes:
• To administer the Site and enforce our rules and policies.
• To provide access to Site content and Services to you.
• To customize Site content and Services according to your preferences.
• To improve the Site and Services.
• To research and analyze the usage data, preferences, and trends of our visitors.
• To diagnose technical or Service-related problems.
• To maintain security over your information, the Site, and its contents.
• To fulfill any requests for information, products, or Services.
• To facilitate transactions you make on the Site or Services, which may include sending payment statements or receipts, or assisting with payment collection.
• To display your User Contributions.
• To process and respond to your feedback and suggestions.
• To provide targeted advertising.
• To send you marketing communications, such as information about new products, Services, or specials.
• To contact you regarding Services we provide you.
• To contact you regarding third-party services you may be interested in.
• To contact you regarding your account or profile.
• To carry out our responsibilities and enforce any contracts between you and us, including billing and collection rights.
• For legal and safety purposes, such as to address legal and regulatory compliance, respond to an emergency, or notify you of product recalls.
• For any other use as we may indicate at the time you provide the information.
• To fulfill any other purpose with your consent.
All information collected from visitors of the Site belongs to us, whether or not such information is personal information, information you volunteer, or information passively collected about you. As such, such information may be subject to transfer to a new owner in the event of our bankruptcy, sale, or liquidation.
3. How We Share Your Information
We may share personal information and other information that we collect as follows:
• With our affiliates, including any subsidiaries we now own or later acquire.
• With our trusted employees, contractors, business partners, service providers, suppliers, vendors, and other third parties that support us, which may include sending you emails on our behalf; analyzing your activities and interactions on the Site in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors; and providing support to the Site, the Services, our operations, or fulfilling your requests. These third parties may only use personal information in order to provide such support and are contractually required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. For example, we may share personal information with credit card processing companies in order to bill visitors for goods or services.
• In response to court orders, subpoenas, or legal processes, such as requests from government regulatory or law enforcement agencies; to defend, pursue, or participate in legal actions or proceedings or exercise a legal right; to take precautions against actual or potential liabilities; to investigate or respond to potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, or threats to the Site, its visitors, or the property or physical safety of any person; to enforce or investigate violations of our rules or Terms and Conditions; or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
• With those that we so indicate at the time you provide the information.
• To third parties when we have your consent or when we have parental consent if the visitor is a minor.
We may store personal information in locations outside of our direct control; for instance, on servers or databases where the hosting provider is located. Additionally, we may share or sell aggregate information about our visitors that does not personally identify individuals with our partners, affiliates, advertisers, and other third parties without restriction. This information may include personal information that we have changed so that individuals are no longer personally identifiable. We may also share this information with third parties in order to analyze visitor data, activities, and usage of the Site or Services in order to make improvements to the Site, Services, and experiences of our visitors.
If you choose to participate in any promotions or similar events through the Site or Services, the rules or terms and conditions for such events may change the way we share your information with third parties. Please review the applicable rules or terms and conditions for all such events in which you participate.
4. Links to Other Websites
5. Third-Party Tracking on Our Site
6. Telephone Choices (calls and texts)
We will not place a call or send a text message for informational or marketing purposes without obtaining your consent. If you have opted-in, we provide alerts, information, promotions, specials, and other marketing offers via text messages through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided. By opting-in, you agree to receive recurring messages each month. You may need to confirm your consent, such as by following the instructions contained in an initial text message we send. Messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or artificial or pre-recorded messages. You understand that consent to receive such text messages is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Message and data rates may apply. You will have the ability to opt-out of receiving text messages, at any time, by texting “STOP” in response to a text message that you receive. You can also opt-out of receiving marketing or advertising calls or text messages by contacting us through one of the methods specified in the “Contact Us” section below and sharing the phone number that you would like to opt-out. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you change your mobile number, you agree to opt out of the Services prior to changing your mobile number.
7. Opt-Out Procedures
As your privacy is important to us, we provide you with the following procedure(s) for opting out of future communications from us:
• Email. Send an email to email@example.com explaining the specific communications or privacy practices you want to opt out of. You may also opt out by clicking "unsubscribe," or a similar button, at the bottom of any emails we may send you and then following the online instructions. However, please note that it may not be possible to opt out of certain emails (for example, confirmation emails related to services you have requested).
• Phone. Call 888-214-8724 to receive help from our customer support team to opt out.
• Online. You may visit www.audrosebeauty.com in order to configure your opt-out settings.
Cookies. In order to opt out of cookies and other tracking technologies, you can configure or disable cookies in your browser settings. However, please note that doing so may cause parts of the Site to function improperly.
8. How to Access, Change, or Request Deletion of Your Personal Information
You are responsible for keeping any personal information you provide on the Site current. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to view, correct, or delete information you have provided to us. We will make reasonable efforts to comply with your requests, if possible. If you provided personal information in connection with a specific Service we provide, you may have to update or delete that information by returning to that Service page.
You have the right to request deletion of your personal information. Any requests to delete your information are subject to our internal reporting and retention policies as well as any legal obligations that we may have. You can also update or delete some or all of your personal information in your account by signing in, visiting your account page, and configuring the relevant settings. Note that deleting your User Contributions on the Site will not delete copies of your User Contributions that may exist in cached or archived pages or copies that may be stored by other visitors.
9. Notice of California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1798.83, California residents who use our Site may request certain information regarding any disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year. The California Consumer Privacy Act also grants California residents the following rights with respect to your personal information. The right: (1) to update or amend personal information that we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete; (2) to request that we disclose the personal information that we hold about you; (3) to request the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected; (4) to request the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information; (5) to request the commercial purpose for collecting your personal information; (6) to request the categories of personal information sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold; (7) to request that we erase or restrict personal information; (8) to object to the processing of your personal information with respect to direct marketing purposes; and (9) not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of your privacy rights. You also have the right to designate an Authorized Agent to make a request on your behalf.
To exercise your California privacy rights, please email us at email@example.com or use the contact information provided below at the end of this policy. Should you choose to email us, please include in the subject line or body of your email the phrase "California Customer Choice Privacy Notice" and specify the personal information you do not wish to be shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
10. Safeguarding Your Information
We take the security of your information seriously and have electronic, physical, and administrative safeguards in place that comply with federal regulations for your protection. These security measures seek to protect your information both online and offline from disclosure, alteration, or unauthorized use. However, please keep in mind that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. In order to most efficiently serve you, credit card transactions and order fulfillment are handled by established third-party banking institutions, process agents and distribution institutions. They receive the information they need to verify and authorize your credit card transactions and to ship your order. The information you submit to us is encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) data encryption technology and is transmitted securely. You may verify this by locating "https" at the beginning of the address of the webpage or an icon of a closed lock in your browser. The computers and servers we use are also kept in a secure environment behind firewalls. We limit access to your information to those people that need to view it to perform necessary support tasks, including fulfilling your requests. We also require you to create a unique password to help secure your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the secrecy of your password and other login information. Please be aware of when you are submitting User Contributions in public spaces that may be viewed by others. It is your responsibility to avoid submitting information you wish to keep confidential. Although JLabs Beauty, LLC uses reasonable efforts to safeguard the security of your Personal information, transmissions made on or through the Internet are vulnerable to attack and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. In addition, submissions made via email are not protected by SSL technology and are vulnerable to interception during transmission. You hereby acknowledge that JLabs Beauty, LLC is not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner. JLabs Beauty, LLC will promptly notify those persons who information has been compromised should there be a security breach.
11. International Customers
If you provide personal information through our Site separate from a purchase, you agree that the personal information will be transferred to and processed in the United States of America and any other country or jurisdiction at our sole discretion. The laws that apply to the use and protection of personal information in the United States or other countries or jurisdictions in which we transfer or process personal information may be different than the laws and protections in your country.
European Privacy Rights. If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you through the Site or Services. You also have the right to data portability and the right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you through the Site or Services. In addition, you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you. You may withdraw your consent at any time for any data processing we do based on consent you have provided to us. If you have any issues with our compliance, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a European supervisory authority.
12. Privacy of Children
This Site does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under 21 years of age. If you are under 21 years of age, do not use this Site or provide any personal information to us. We will delete all information that we discover is provided by individuals under 21 years of age without verification of parental consent. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe we have received personal information from a child aged under 21 and we will use our best efforts to remove such information.
14. Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your privacy rights. We will not:
- Deny you products or Services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for products or Services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you with a different level or quality of products or Services.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for products or Services or a different level or quality of products or Services.
We recognize the need to develop electronic and information technology (“E&IT”) products and services that are accessible and usable by all people, including those with disabilities and special needs. We provide technical and customer support to accommodate the needs of users with disabilities and address issues related to the accessibility of our Site and Services.
These services include:
- Customer Technical Support to answer general and/or technical questions
1-888-214-8724 Toll-free telephone number
Live Chat for the hearing impaired and other users
Available Monday-Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. PST, excluding holidays
- General Product Information
1-888-214-8724 Toll-free telephone number
1-888-214-8724 Toll-free telephone number
- Product Documentation
Users may download free documentation, reference materials, and user guides at [INSERT LINK HERE] (e.g. URL/documentation). In addition, users may request product documentation and reference materials in alternate formats.
16. Notification Procedures
15. Contact Information
Your feedback is important to us. To send us your questions, suggestions, or complaints, please contact us as follows:
JLabs Beauty, LLC
6125 Luther Lane #534
Dallas, Texas 75225